Getting started with Vizit Cloud is simple. Here are the steps:
- Download the newest installer. At the moment, Vizit Cloud is in beta testing, so if you're interested, please contact us with an inquiry at email@example.com
- Make sure that you have Vizit installed on the environment you are planning to use Vizit Cloud on. To use the beta version of cloud, you must have Vizit 4.0 or higher installed. Vizit must also be activated with a license that has an active maintenance agreement and has not expired. Evaluation licenses meet these criteria, if you have not yet purchased the core Vizit product.
- Run the correct solution installer for Vizit Cloud--either 2010 or 2013 depending on your environment.
- Make sure that Vizit Cloud is activated in the site settings for the sites you want to use it on.
- Check that when you select a file in the SharePoint library, a button appears in the ribbon menu titled "Share With Vizit."
- Installation is complete!
If you have trouble with installation or receive any errors, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.