Vizit allows integrators the ability to provide a text string to be used for watermarking document frames as they're rendered to the client for viewing. In addition to the text provided, Vizit also displays user information and the time the frame was rendered. To enable Watermarking in Vizit, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Vizit's "Configure Settings" page in Central Administration.
- In the text field labeled "Watermark Text" type the text you would like to have display on each frame viewed in Vizit Essential.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the page.
- Navigate to a document library within your SharePoint Farm and open a document in Vizit Essential.
- Watermarking does not affect documents viewed in Vizit Pro.
- Documents viewed by users accessing documents as anonymous will only display the render-time information alongside the text provided in Central Administration.
- This is only configurable at a global level.
- You must be properly licensed for the watermarking feature for the configuration text field to appear in Central Administration.
For more advanced watermarking capabilities, take a look at our API: http://support.vizit.com/entries/31096416-Custom-Watermarking-in-Vizit-Essential-and-Instant-Previews