- On uninstall, if the user running the Solution Installer is not a site collection admin on a given site collection that Vizit is activated on, installation will stop and the user will be prompted to resolve the issue accordingly.
- The VizitSP button has been removed from the New and Edit item pages.
- Folders added to SharePoint without names (potentially by using Windows Explorer to create those folders) are now supported in the Explorer Grid.
- Certain issues related to impersonating as system account have been resolved.
- Solution Installer no longer uses a temp file name for the WSP file on install.
- Vizit now works when the Default View URL does not resolve to a View in the context of the associated list.
Have more questions? Submit a request