- In-Document search returns more relevant results.
- Added a link to the conversation in Yammer post.
- Added the ability to update properties of documents with unsupported formats.
- Enhanced rendering of some PPT files.
- Added support for Managed Metadata fields to the List Search Web Part.
- Added support for Document Sets to the List Search Web part.
- Anonymous users can now create Social Footnotes.
Fixes included in this release
- No longer shows Edit button in Property Editor when the document has been declared as a record.
- Error message shown when attempting to modify a document currently checked out by another user shows the "Checked-Out-By" user's name.
- Edit button is not shown for users with View-Only or Read permissions.
- Addressed an issue that could cause IE7 to report a Security Warning when using Essential on a site with HTTPS.
- Fixed an issue which prevented Property Editor from loading in some Alternate Access Mapped environments.
- Addressed an issue where the IIS process would fail when rendering certain XSLX files.
- Fixed an issue where Vizit could fail to load in search results if the file being opened was from a Site Collection that the user never navigated to, previously.
- Addressed an issue where the Managed Metadata dialog would show up behind Essential when in Full Screen mode.
- Addressed an issue with rendering certain MSG files in Pro.
- Fixed an issue which could cause Pro to fail when accessed via a search results page.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Article is closed for comments.