In addition to the changes listed below, please refer to the Vizit 5.2 release notes for a full list of changes and additions to Vizit.
The 5.2 release has been updated. This new build can be downloaded from http://www.vizit.com/download/. For those upgrading from a build prior to 5.2, please be sure to read the release notes of subsequent builds and follow any necessary steps for data migration, where necessary.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in an AccessViolationException to be thrown under specific circumstances.
- If you cannot upgrade to the 5.2 release and are using 4.1, please download this 4.1 build: http://files.vizit.com/public/releases/4.1%20Hotfix/Vizit-Setup_18.104.22.1686.exe
- Improved performance of displaying Instant Previews in search results as well as general page-load performance. With this change, Instant Previews in search require additional configuration and all customers should refer to these KB articles:
- Fixed an issue where, under certain circumstances, scanning would fail with the error message, "EZTWAIN function called with invalid window handle. EnableSource - !IsWindow(HWND)".
- Addressed an issue where Instant Previews could fail in search results when search terms contained certain, non-alphanumeric characters.
- Fixed an issue where the Property Editor in Vizit Essential would fail to load properly.
- Added a Vizit.API .NET assembly containing API calls for generating PDFs that contain Vizit Pro annotations. For more information on these API calls, please refer to this KB article: http://support.vizit.com/entries/22417977-using-vizit-api-to-export-to-pdf-with-pro-annotations