- Enhanced Vizit Essential performance when operating in site collections with large document libraries (100K+ documents)
- Enhanced Vizit Instant Preview performance
Fixes included in this release
- Fixed a bug that caused Vizit Instant Previews, Essential Clips and ShortLinks not to work in Drop-off libraries, or for documents that have never been checked in
- Fixed Infopath rendering
- Fixed re-use of disposed SPWeb object
- Fixed an issue that caused Essential not to work on documents whose name contained a plus (+)
- Changed the default behavior for Instant Previews to be off.
Fixed a bug that caused issues with drop-down menus inside the Essential property editor
- Changed Pro behavior: document tab is closed after save when closing
- Fixed a bug that could cause Essential to fail in a multi-zoned farm
- Better error handling in the Vizit List Search Webpart
- Fixed an issue where Ribbon buttons would appear multiple times if the Vizit Everywhere features were activated at multiple levels affecting the current scope in 2013.
- Removed the Edit Control Block menu buttons for opening Essential and Pro in 2013.
Download the Latest Release of Vizit