- New Attachments pane allows for viewing attachments to emails stored in a Document Library.
- New Bookmarks pane allows for navigating a PDF's bookmarks tree.
- Hovering over the type icon next to a document in SharePoint 2013 shows a preview of that document.
- Clicking the type icon next to a document in SharePoint 2013 opens that document in Vizit Essential.
- Added VIZIT_SETTINGS property to allow for the Property Editor to be automatically expanded when Essential is opened.
- Added ability to register custom annotations with Vizit Pro using .NET. See this KB article for a walk through and a code sample: http://support.vizit.com/entries/30071676-Custom-Annotations-in-Vizit-Pro
- Added Vizit Pro site-level feature which adds a ribbon button and drop down item for Vizit Pro.
- Added Full Screen Thumb View to Vizit Pro.
Fixes included in this release
- Fixed an issue that would prevent Vizit from loading documents in sub sites that contained spaces in their path.
- Fixed an issue that would result in External.aspx requiring authentication when used in sites that allow anonymous access.
- Fixed an issue which would prevent thumbs from appearing in the List Search Web Part in SharePoint 2013.
- Fixed an issue which prevented documents from opening in Essential when clicking document links in SharePoint 2013 even with the "Open Documents in Essential" option checked in Central Administration.
- Fixed display issues for components in the Column Query tab in Pro.
- Fixed an issue which caused annotations in Pro to be offset from the authoring cursor in IE10.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Article is closed for comments.