New Vizit Pro Features
- Users can now split and rotate vector-based PDFs.
- Added feature to prevent users with read-only permissions from moving or editing annotations. Prior to this fix, they could be moved, but the changes could not be saved.
- Better handling of PDFs with bookmarks when rearranging/deleting pages from the PDF.
- Added better control over how Vizit handles versioning in libraries with versioning enabled.
- Disabled search in Pro by default.
- Annotations now rotate when rotating frames in Vizit Pro.
- Added IAnnotationRepository plugin API that gives more control over where annotations are stored and who can access them. http://support.vizit.com/entries/70767085-IAnnotationRepository-Plugin
New Vizit Essential Features
- View-only rotate.
New Vizit DRM Features
- DRM now disables the print & download buttons in Essential and Pro for all users in DRM groups.
- More control over groups: You can now add an Active Directory group to a SharePoint DRM group, and all users within the Active Directory group will have DRM applied.
- Custom watermarks display on documents printed from Vizit Essential.
- Improved support for viewing DWG files.
- Added support for viewing VSDX files.
- Removed Rendition Service, replaced with a new, more powerful IPdfConverter API.
Fixes included in this release
Fixes in VIZIT_SETTINGS, hover previews, IFileRetriever API, deleting documents in Pro.